Gmail is said to be the right and safest way of communication on an electronic medium. It offers the best form of the facility in terms of security. You can send and receive emails without any risk of spam and phishing emails as Gmail spam-filter is quite effective. Moreover, you get features like two-step authentication, large space, auto-responder, mute conversation, Offline Gmail and more with it that make it the best email service out there. Easy to use, fast and secure, you will get the best email experience with Gmail. But Gmail can also come up with some issues like forgotten password, compromised account, spam filter issue etc. These issues can be taken care of by Google executives on Gmail UK.
If you don’t have your Gmail account yet, then it’s time to create the one. It’s quite easy to create a Google account. You just need a username and a strong password to gmail sign up. Through this same username and password, you will be able to sign in to other Google products like YouTube, Google Drive, and Google Play etc. So, with just one single account you can log in to multiple Google products.
1. Open the create gmail account page.
2. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup of your account.
3. You will need to fill at the details and security questions asked by Google.
4. Now you will be able to use the account you created to sign in to Gmail.
a) The Username I Inserted was taken?
Every username needs to be unique. A username is like your home address, like two addresses cannot be the same, similarly, two users also cannot be the same. The reason why the username being requested by you could not be accessed is –
1. Someone has the same username.
2. If your requested username is quite similar with another username. Like email@example.com is already taken then you can’t use firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If your inserted username was previously used by someone. Even if their account doesn’t exist then too you can’t use that same username.
4. You will not be able to use the username that is reserved by Google to prevent spam or abuse.
Learn more about this from gmail google technical squad.
b) If someone is trying to be you as a Gmail user
If you think that someone has created a Gmail account that is similar to you and is trying to fool your contacts or other people with that account. Then you can:
1. If someone is trying to be you by creating a fake Gmail account then file a report with Internet Crime Complaint Center.
2. You can also contact your state’s Office of Consumer Protection.
It becomes easy to recognize a person if his/her photo appears with their email. To add a user’s photo please follow the given steps:
• Sign in to your Google account and click on the settings.
• In the General tab, scroll to My Pictures and click Select a Picture.
• Select an image from your PC and upload it.
• Click Apply changes.
• Now select if the profile picture is “Visible to everyone” or “Visible only to people I can chat with”.
• You can change or remove your Gmail profile picture from computer or Android.
• See and edit your Google profile.
• Give your personal touch to the Gmail account by adding a theme.
• Change your profile photo and password through a computer at any time.
• You can change your Gmail status.
• You can also set up or change your Gmail inbox profile picture.
The user can raise the query related to anything about Gmail on Gmail Customer Service. The experts will make sure that the user is not finding it difficult to set up and use their Gmail account and anything connected to it. We are available round the clock, thus you can call us any time and free yourself from Gmail issues.
Gmail User also add their other email accounts into Gmail Account and enjoy multi email accounts in single.